Sunday, April 15, 2007

Have something to promote? I Got Safelist...

...i.e. I joined GotSafelist. That's why I haven't much time lately.
For getting advertising credits, a member of GotSafelist has to click on links, placed in every e-mail ad and watch them 10 seconds. It makes sure, another members are really looking your ad, and not just delete it. Your ad will be noticed.
There are e-mail advertising credits, banner credits and cash credits available. GotSafelist basic membership is free but I upgraded to bronze, which costs me $6 a month. In five days I earned more cash credit than I payd for bronze membership. In fact, a member earns so much credit that it's impossible to use all them for ads (I can send two e-mail ads a day). I've almost forgotten - you can win credits too, when you earn a free GotSafelist lotto ticket! That's why there is a possibility to convert my credits to cash. They aren't giving very much, of course, but the exchange rate for a pro member is 25% higher than the one of a free member.
GotSafelist pays via PayPal but when I told the administration that as a citizen and resident of Estonia I can only pay but not receive money via PayPal they said, they are using checks also. I'm sure that I'll reach the $50 payout pretty soon, and meanwhile I can promote my programs and products. Where else you can find another site that pays you for advertising?
Warning: everyone who decides to join GotSafelist needs an e-mail address with a huge inbox! I guess Gmail is the best for it. Every member gets about 250 - 300 e-mails a day, every e-mail contains credits... My dear money making reader, JOIN FREE to CLICK for CASH! ;-)

No comments: