Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Success with Link Brander

Have you heard about Russell Brunson's Link Brander? If you would like to protect and increase your affiliate commissions instantly (it works with clickbank links too!),
or to make your long URL's short in a powerful new way,
or to advertise your website in a way that people can't ignore,
or like this advertising to grow virally with little or no effort from you, then Link Brander is exactly what you need.
Best of all - it's FREE (of course, you can any time upgrade and become a paid member if you like!) I tried it. I got some links branded and I got clicks. I got two signups for program I promoted in a very short time. It works.
So, HOW it works?
It's very simple.
Become a member. Brand the URL of a website you want to promote and create an ad. Brand more links. Every time you create a link, it will be branded with the ad from one of Link Brander members. Every time someone clicks on one of YOUR links YOU will receive advertising credits.Each credits you earn will result in your ad being shown on the links of one of our other members in Link Brander network. The more people that click on your links the more times your ad will be shown, and the more traffic you will get.
For becoming a member and using this great advertising opportunity for free you will get a bonus, a free copy of... you better read yourself! Just click ">http://www.linkbrander.com/go/36349 and check it out.
P.S. I almost forgot - they are saying they are free for a limited time only. We all know (and use) this old advertising trick but what if they are serious? If anybody is interested it's better to act fast.

Get Free Advertising For Branding Your Links!

2 comments:

mirage said...

Saw your blog on mylot, and thought I would check it out. IF you want to do a link exchange let me know. my blog addys are

http://mirage108.blogspot.com
&
http://tech-mirage108.blogspot.com

yes I do have 2 blogs and a side bar is fine. Let me know

Mike Perry said...

Also saw you on myLot. Good luck with your blog, hope it's a great success.
Best wishes,
Mike.